Fabric Face Mask

  ❤️ 0.8  (08)    Best Seller 

single design is completed in 1-3 business days

Fill the google form to submit the order

  Place the order  

Whether you are looking for bold graphics, witty slogans or intricate designs, I can create customized designs that perfectly fit your style and taste. My designs are not only visually appealing but also practical and functional, ensuring that you can wear your tee with pride and comfort.
  • Medium-heavy fabric (8.5 oz /yd² (290 g/m²))
  • Mid-length
  • Seam thread color automatically matched to design (black or white)
  • Assembled in the USA from globally sourced parts
  • Material: 83% polyester, 17% spandex
  • *Asymmetrical skirt (in places could be longer or shorter)

My portfolio   New 




  FAQ  ❔

Q: Do you charge a fee for your design services?

A: No, I offer free design services for Women's Skater Dress (AOP). But you will have to pay the printing charges


Q: How do I start a design project?

A: Simply provide me with your specific design requirements, including preferred style, color and size, and I will work closely with you to create a design that reflects your unique personality and message.


Q: Do you provide high quality work?

Answer: Yes, my designs are not only visually appealing but also practical and functional, ensuring you can wear your tee with pride and comfort.


Q: Can you design t-shirts for different events?

A: Yes, I can create customized designs for various events including corporate events, sporting events and private celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment